Coinciding with Mr. Wagner Moreira’s start as new director of the dance company, the Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH is looking for additional members to strengthen the en-semble. The theater therefore announces as of season 2020/2021, at least four vacancies for
(m / f / d)
The Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH, with its music theater, drama ensembles and dance company, is Germany's second largest travel theater with its parent company in Radebeul near Dresden. Over 200 employees are responsible for the organization, preparation and execution of more than 600 performances per year in Saxony, Central Germany and other countries such as Denmark, Austria, Poland, England, Cuba, Croatia and America.
• excellent contemporary dance technique and improvisation skills
• willingness to experiment and openness to cross-divisional projects
• interest and ability for performative and inclusive artistic work
• a contract for up to two seasons from 01.08.2020
• interesting and diverse job opportunities in a multi-division building
• assignments in the parent company in Radebeul, the Felsenbühne Rathen and other venues
• remuneration according to the NV-Bühne SR Solo
• membership in the pension fund of the German stages (Bayrische Versorgunskam-mer)
• employee discounts and job ticket
• excellent connection to public transportation
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your informative application documents with curriculum vitae, photo and video link exclusively by email to Ms. Eisold by April 20, 2020:
You will receive an invitation to the audition, should your application require our further consideration.
Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH
Meißner Straße 152